Below you can read complete and detailed information about our service for recovering lost or stolen bitcoins. Please read everything carefully and contact us if you have any questions. Don't order any of our hacking services without read and understand everything about such service in the very first place.
After a lot of time and work and research, we have developed a private method to recover stolen or lost bitcoins that is based on 2 types of blockchain attacks that already exists and are widely known by the bitcoin community. These methods are called: "Alternative History Attack" and "Majority Attack". We have taken the best of both attack methods to combine them and generate a new one that is more efficient and, of course, adapted to the needs of our clients.
We have managed, either through direct agreements with the owners or by other means, to control more than 6,000 nodes of the 'bitcoin distribution network' that you can check by clicking here, and we also have a large number of devices from many people who have voluntarily installed a mining app, in exchange for receiving a part of our remuneration, which gives us a great capacity of 'hash power'.
Simply stated so that everyone can understand what we're talking about without using so many technical words, the "Alternative History Attack", consists of, as its name says, generating an alternative history for those bitcoins. A story that will say that they were sent to a different address under our control. This alternative history attack is achieved in conjunction with another attack called "Majority attack", which is the most difficult part of our job, because you need to control at least 51% of the current bitcoin nodes in order to execute it successfully, something that, fortunately, we have achieved by controlling, as we previously said, more than 6,000 nodes. Thanks to controlling a large number of nodes and counting a large number of miners that provide us with hashing power, we're able to make them all write the story we want for a certain transaction.
The method we have developed is a method to recover your own bitcoins, stolen from your own account or that you sent by mistake. This is not to steal someone else's bitcoins.
In order to perform this service, we need 2 things:
(1) The Private Key of your own bitcoin wallet from which the bitcoins you want to retrieve were sent. You need to know this to be able to rewrite the alternative history based on your wallet, by generating the corresponding outputs. If you don't have your Private Key and can't obtain it, it won't be possible to execute this service.
(2) An amount of bitcoins exactly equal to the amount you want to recover. As we have explained before, our method is to write an "alternative history" for those bitcoins, for which we'll need to have at our disposal an equal number of bitcoins to generate a new history equal to the previous one and then replace it with the new one.
Private Key: As we have explained previously, we'll need the Private Key of the wallet from where the bitcoins that you want to recover were sent to execute the service. For your safety, and to avoid possible problems or claims, we recommend that this Private Key is empty. If you have funds, you should transfer them to another wallet under your control and leave it empty before sending us the Private Key.
Equal amount of bitcoins: To create the "alternative history", we'll need an equal amount of bitcoins as those stolen or sent by mistake. For example, if 0.5162 bitcoins were stolen from you, we'll need exactly the same amount. This won't be a payment for our work and you won't lose this money. At the end of the process, when the alternative history has been written, you'll recover the lost or stolen bitcoins and you'll also recover these bitcoins.
We can't tell you the exact time this process is going to take us since it depends on many factors, such as the congestion of the bitcoin network or the number of confirmations that the transaction you want to cancel has (the more confirmations, the more complex). In the best case, we'll take less than a day (for recent transactions, with none or a few confirmations), while in the worst case, we can take up to fifteen days (in the case of old transactions, with many confirmations and with the balance already spent). If you want to know a more exact estimated time, ask us about your specific case and we'll gladly tell you.
The price will be 10% of the value you want to recover, but 0.1 bitcoins is our minimum price. This means that for recovering values less than 1 bitcoin, the price will be 0.1 bitcoins, while to recover values that are greater than 1 bitcoin, the price will be 10%.
To calculate how much 10% is, you only have to divide the amount of bitcoins you want to recover by 10.
The price of the service will be deducted from the recovered bitcoins. Once the work is done and the bitcoins are recovered, we'll send them to any address you tell us, subtracting, of course, the value of our service.
Many people, for some reason, fail to understand that 0.1 bitcoins is our minimum price. This service is complex and requires us to spend money to execute it, so it is not a profitable service for recovering small values. Please, understand that our price is 10%, but the minimum price is 0.1 bitcoins. We never charge less than that amount.
Once an order has been placed, it won't be possible to cancel it. If you're not sure if you really want the service, then don't order anything yet. Don't act impulsively and irresponsibly. Relax and think if you really want it. No one is forcing you to place an order. If you do, it will be of your own free will, and you can't repent later.
There is no deadline for regret. There have been people who write to us after a few minutes of placing an order and consider that the short time that has elapsed is a valid reason to cancel it. It doesn't matter if you placed your order just a second ago, you can't cancel it anyway. Instead of placing an order and regret after a few minutes, better take those minutes to think before acting.
- The service is 100% safe and effective. No failure possible.
- If you want to recover big amounts or cancel multiple transactions, ask us for discounts.
- If you have any questions, ask them before placing an order, not after.
- If you want to place an order as an intermediary, that is, on behalf of another person, please ask us for special conditions.
- Everything we say here is right and updated. We checked this page for the last time on: . You don't need to ask us again or reconfirm anything you have read here.
I want to place an order!
Please, make sure you have read everything before requesting a hacking service. If you have questions or don't understand something, ask all your questions before placing an order.
If you have read, understood, and accept our service agreement completely and want to place an order, send a message to our email: [email protected] with all the following information:
- Tell us that you read the service agreement for bitcoin recovery on our website and that you agree with everything. Do not forget to tell us this, because otherwise we won't know if you have already read this page or not.
- The TxID (Transaction ID) of the transaction(s) you want to cancel and recover the funds.
- The Private Key of the source bitcoin wallet from where the bitcoins you want to recover were sent.
- The bitcoin address where you want to receive your bitcoins once they have been recovered, subtracting the price of our service.
- Send us an amount of bitcoins exactly equal to the ones you want to recover in order to generate the "alternative history". These bitcoins will be sent back to you at the end of the process to the same address where you want us to send you the recovered bitcoins. You can ask us for our bitcoin address to send them directly there or you can also generate a paper wallet, send the bitcoins there, and then share the Private Key of such wallet with us.
After receiving your message, we'll reply to confirm the start of your order. Remember that once the order has been placed, there is no possibility to cancel or modify it. When you send us the 5 points listed above, we consider you are placing an order. If you don't want to do it, there is no reason for sending us any of them.